With Senior Day tomorrow, we’ve been talking a lot about Georgetown’s four seniors this past week, both about their value to the team and about some of their most memorable moments. But now it’s time for us to dig a little deeper in the minds of the senior class. What do we really know about them? What makes them tick? And most importantly, what’s their favorite pizza topping?
Here are what we think some of the graduating Hoyas’ favorite things are:
- Favorite Movie: Gladiator
- Favorite Song: “The Hustle” – Van McCoy
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Tonka Tools
Patrick Ewing, Jr.
- Favorite Car: H2 Hummer
(The second in a long line of dominant, powerful builds)
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Last-Second Blocks
- Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni
(A little spicy, but always a crowd pleaser)
- Favorite Song: “Sweet Home Alabama” – Lynyrd Skynryd
- Favorite Rock Band: Better Than Ezra
(We’re not sure who Ezra is, but we’d be willing to bet JWal’s better than him)
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Fisher-Price Farm
- Favorite Song: “Eye of the Tiger” – Survivor
- Favorite Car: Stretch Limousine
- Favorite Politician: Jonathan Wallace
- Favorite Movie: The Alamo
(That’s where they’re taking the Hoyas on April 5th)
What do you guys think? Post your answers in the comments.